VEGANISM AND VEGETARIANISM


VEGANISM AND VEGETARIANISM

Hello!


Today I am going to write about veganism and vegetarianism that I think that is a very interesting thing to write about. I hope you you like it !


Veganism is a way of living which seeks to exclude, as far as it is possible and practicable, all forms of exploitation of, and cruelty to, animals for food, clothing or any other purpose and on the other hand vegetarianism is the practice of abstaining from the consumption of meat (red meat, poultry, seafood, and the flesh of any other animal), and may also include abstention from by-products of animal slaughter. Nowadays the percentages of people that follow this diet isn't very high but the people that are changing her/his diet is increasing . People say that it is very expensive to have this type of diet but there is no any reason for thinking that vegan o vegetarian food should be more expensive than eating meat.


People think that they only eat vegetables but it is not true, there are a lot of products that are used to replace the meat or the fish like tofu, seitan, tempeh, quinoa or TVP. You may not think of tofu or tempeh as vegetables, but they are plant-based and made from soybeans. TVP, or textured vegetable protein, is also made from soy. Seitan is made from wheat gluten. The meat in any recipe can be replaced with one of these plant-based options.


From my point of view and after living in my own skin, I think that they are very positive diets if you defend the rights of the animals. I have been a vegetarian for a year and I feel better because I am confident that I Am not eating and giving money to animals that are tortured because I am not in favour. Many people say that it is very difficult because they love the meat but they are against the torture. But I think that all my life I had been eating meat and fish and I don't think that I miss it. Also it is true that you have to see and control if all your vitamins and proteins are okey.

I hope you like it!


If you want more information about vegans click here: VEGANS and VEGETARIANS

If you want to now more about vegan and vegetarian food click here: FOOD







Comments

Post a Comment

Popular Posts